Yoxford Antiques Centre welcomes customers old and new to what we - and many others - consider to be the best antiques centre in Suffolk! Set in several acres of natural gardens, this is a popular venue for a great day out in the Suffolk countryside.
We offer a wide and interesting range of antiques and collectables in a light airy environment, with new stock arriving regularly from over 70 independent dealers.
Our colourful Beach Huts give an extra dimension to the Centre, and The Flying Goose Cafe is open for drinks, cakes and light meals, perfect for a good day out.
You can also find us on Facebook.
We currently have vacancies for weekend staff in the Flying Goose Cafe. See the page for details - come and join us!
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR OPENING
Open Christmas Eve, 24th December, from 10 am to 4 pm
CLOSED Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Tuesday 27th December
OPEN Wednesday 28th December 10 am to 4 pm.
Then back to normal right over the New Year weekend.
Please note that the CAFE operates restricted days during December - It is open only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, when a full service is available.
At Yoxford Antiques Centre you will find:
• a light, bright, clean and spacious showroom all on one level, with 6 colourful beach huts alongside
• over 70 experienced dealers specialising in 'smalls' and period furniture, books, collectables and so much more.
• a friendly welcome from courteous and knowledgeable staff
• disabled and baby changing toilet facilities
• ample free parking and 5 acres of gardens and fields to stroll around