Following the announcement that Suffolk is to enter Tier 4 on Boxing Day, Yoxford Antiques Centre will close at 5pm on Christmas Eve for the foreseeable future.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Nigel and Margaret
Yoxford Antiques Centre welcomes customers old and new to what we - and many others - consider to be the best antiques centre in Suffolk! Set in several acres of natural gardens, this is an increasingly popular venue for a great day out in the Suffolk countryside.
We offer a wide and interesting range of antiques and collectables in a light airy environment, with new stock arriving regularly from over 70 independent dealers.
Our colourful Beach Huts offer an extra dimension to the Centre, with a range from gardening tools, plants, gifts, cards, and much more.
The Flying Goose Cafe is open for drinks, cakes and light meals, perfect for a good day out.
You can also find us on Facebook.
At Yoxford Antiques Centre you will find:
• a light, bright, clean and spacious showroom all on one level, with 6 colourful beach huts alongside
• over 70 experienced dealers specialising in 'smalls' and period furniture, books, collectables and so much more.
• a friendly welcome from courteous and knowledgeable staff
• disabled and baby changing toilet facilities
• ample free parking and 5 acres of gardens and fields to stroll around