Yoxford Antiques Centre and Gardens, and the Flying Goose Café, are currently closed due to the coronavirus emergency.
We will reopen as soon as possible and look forward to welcoming back our regular customers and meeting many new ones.
In the meantime, keep safe everybody.
Nigel and Margaret
Yoxford Antiques Centre welcomes customers old and new to what we - and many others - consider to be the best antiques centre in Suffolk! Set in several acres of natural gardens, this is an increasingly popular venue for a great day out in the Suffolk countryside.
We offer a wide and interesting range of antiques and collectables in a light airy environment, with new stock arriving regularly from over 70 independent dealers.
Our colourful Beach Huts offer an extra dimension to the Centre, with a range from gardening tools, plants, gifts, cards, and much more - including a selection from Suffolk artist Sarah Reilly.
The Flying Goose Cafe is open for drinks, cakes and light meals, perfect for a good day out.
You can now find us on Facebook and Twitter.
At Yoxford Antiques Centre you will find:
• a light, bright, clean and spacious 5,000sq ft showroom all on one level, with 6 colourful beach huts alongside
• over 70 experienced dealers specialising in 'smalls' and period furniture, independent craftsmen and women
• a friendly welcome from courteous and knowledgeable staff
• disabled and baby changing toilet facilities
• ample free parking and 5 acres of gardens and fields to stroll around
• 3 delightful, resident alpacas called Humphrey, Larry & Charlie Brown!