Yoxford Antiques Yoxford Antiques furniture chairs desks tables Suffolk Norfolk Gardens lamps lights glass china silver days out
Yoxford Antiques Centre welcomes customers old and new to what we - and many others - consider to be the best antiques centre in Suffolk! Set in several acres of natural gardens, this is an increasingly popular venue for a great day out in the Suffolk countryside.
We offer a wide and interesting range of antiques and collectables in a light airy environment, with new stock arriving regularly from over 70 independent dealers.
Our colourful Beach Huts offer an extra dimension to the Centre, with a range from curtains to gardening tools, plants, gifts, cards, and much more - including a selection from Suffolk artist Sarah Reilly.
The Flying Goose Cafe is open for drinks, cakes and light meals, perfect for a good day out.
You can now find us on Facebook and Twitter.
At Yoxford Antiques Centre you will find:
• a light, bright, clean and spacious 5,000sq ft showroom all on one level, with 6 colourful beach huts alongside
• over 70 experienced dealers specialising in 'smalls' and period furniture, independent craftsmen and women
• a friendly welcome from courteous and knowledgeable staff
• disabled and baby changing toilet facilities
• colouring books, lego and games for children in the lounge area
• ample free parking and 5 acres of gardens and fields to stroll around
• 3 delightful, resident alpacas called Humphrey, Larry & Charlie Brown!